Seward Craft Fair Guidelines
1. HANDCRAFTED ITEMS ONLY. Please do not bring Ohio Wholesale, Tender Heart Treasures, Sugar Shack Candles and other products from wholesalers or items bought at market.
2. There will be two opportunities to set-up your booth. Friday night (Nov. 15th) the buildings will be open from 5:00 P.M. – 8:00 P.M. and then Saturday at 6:00 A.M. and set-up must be completed by 9:00 A.M. The doors will open at 9:00 A.M.
3. Tables must be skirted to the floor (table cloths are fine). Tables are 8 ft. x 30 in. and 29 in. high from floor.
4. If you need electricity, you must provide your own extension cord. A 50 ft. cord is suggested. You may want to bring your own power bar. You may want to bring a rug to cover extension cords.
5. No tape is allowed on the concrete floor or walls.
6. No personal space heaters are allowed.
7. Please use the loading facilities quickly and courteously. No parking is allowed in the driveway except to unload.
8. PLEASE park in the far north area of the north parking lot after unloading in the Ag Pavilion. If you are in the Harvest Hall please park on the north edge of the grassy area. This will provide more convenient parking for those attending the Craft Fair. Thank you for your cooperation on this matter.
9. Take-down time is from 3:30-4:30 P.M.
10. Please be courteous to the VOLUNTEERS from Seward Junior Women’s Club who coordinate the craft show. We reserve the right to not ask someone back next year for discourteous behavior.
11. You are responsible for collecting sales tax and remitting it to the Nebraska Department of Revenue. We will not have tax forms available. We will not collect sales tax. You will need a tax ID number for the State of Nebraska. The compliance office from the Department of Revenue may come to the show if your number is not on file with the state.
12. If selling collegiate and/or trademarked ( i.e. Nebraska Cornhusker, John Deere, etc.) items you must have proper licensing to do so. If you do not hold the appropriate license, we will ask you to remove those items from your booth.
13. Seward Jr. Women’s Club will not be held responsible for theft, damage or loss of property. Please watch your booth carefully.
14. Weather – Unfortunately we cannot cancel the show, as we are not able to reschedule. So, no matter what the weather, the show will go on!
15. NO REFUNDS will be given for cancellations after October 16, 2019.